KAMFIX CARPENTRY SCREW, TORX CSK HEAD, TYPE 17 POINT * appropriate bit is included in every box
|Article №||Diameter, d /mm/||Length, L /mm/||Coating||Pcs in a box /package/||Price|
|2163016-1000||3.0||16||Yellow Zn||1000||13.08 BGN|
|2163020-1000||3.0||20||Yellow Zn||1000||14.40 BGN|
|2163025-1000||3.0||25||Yellow Zn||1000||15.72 BGN|
|2163030-1000||3.0||30||Yellow Zn||1000||17.16 BGN|
|2163035-1000||3.0||35||Yellow Zn||1000||19.44 BGN|
|2163040-1000||3.0||40||Yellow Zn||1000||21.00 BGN|
|2163516-1000||3.5||16||Yellow Zn||1000||14.52 BGN|
|2163518-1000||3.5||18||Yellow Zn||1000||15.36 BGN|
|2163520-1000||3.5||20||Yellow Zn||1000||16.08 BGN|
|2163525-1000||3.5||25||Yellow Zn||1000||18.00 BGN|
Thanks to their innovative design, the KAMFIX CSK CARPENTRY SCREWS are suitable for wooden structures that are subjected to high pressure. They are used mainly in woodwork, in the furniture manufacturing, gazebos, covers and large wooden constructions.
- The countersunk head provides an aesthetic finish of the woodwork.
- The TORX drive ensures better torque if compared to PH and PZ and reduces the necessity to exert high presure.
- The cutting ribs below the head guarantee reduced turning friction of the screw.
- The shank ribs reduce the driving torque by reaming of the hole.
- Yellow zinc coating protects the screw from the environment.
- The special "type 17" point provides easy and fast penetration even in the hardest wood. In addition it prevents timber from splitting and saves time and money.
KAM – 04 reserves the right to update the information and pictures presented on our web-site. The company does not undertake any obligations to announce the updates.
The pictures on our web-site are illustrative. Minor differences between the images and real color and outlook of articles are also possible.
The quoted prices are with VAT included and are valid for the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.